The Magic Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Candyland CoutureShadowplay Topsites
Scrolling
Credits
This skin was created by Captain Knows Best using tutorials by Hardrock, Glintz and Asistencia Foroactivo.
Edits were done by Tony of TMG. The graphics also by Tony of TMG.

The fandoms The Hunger Games and Harry Potter were created by none other than Suzanne Collins and J.K. Rowling. The plot was created and developed by the staff team at TMG. All subplots, characters, etc. are product of TMG Members. Please don't steal it isn't nice.
Thank You

Go down
ROMAN BLOOD
ROMAN BLOOD
District Four
District Four
Gif : Roman Blood Jennifer-lawrence-birthday-august-15-2013-danysalternate
Job : Deep Sea Diver
Dollars : 3066
Alliance : Magic

Roman Blood Empty Roman Blood

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:06 pm

ROMAN BLOOD
22 -- DISTRICT FOUR -- DEEP SEA DIVER -- WIZARD -- JACK FALAHEE

Real. I'm as real as can be. I don't hold back. I purposely try my best to be as honest as possible with everyone. Even if it may hurt them. We live in a world where you can't afford to lie anyways. Around the next corner may be waiting your death. You have to take each day as a blessing and realize that you could have been gone. I may be a little too serious sometimes, but thats because I've seen it happen first hand, and I have been through bad things myself. I have scars to show. 
Oh no, I'm not a Victor. Nor was I ever Reaped. But that's because I was lucky. However, even outside of that Arena, lies a Games of its own. If you may ask what I mean, I will tell you. Firstly, my brother. I'm in a family of 7 including myself. My dad has raised us on his own because my mother left us for whatever reason they split when I was little. I'm not the oldest. Some of us are still able to be reaped, and so far all of us have made it through. However, like I said, even out here you are not safe. 
My sexuality has gotten me into a lot of trouble. My boldness, has lost me relationships. I have been bruised a few times by peacekeepers. But frankly I don't care. I don't know why I have to hide who I am. Sometimes, I do get scared however. 
All the times I try to get into a relationship, people's words do cross my mind. About how I will end up dead. But why should I have to die for love? Is it a good cause? I'm not sure. 
Nowadays, I have to be careful. This pureblood can't spill.

TONY -- MALE -- 15 -- CENTRAL

EPISKEY
EPISKEY
Administrator
Administrator
Gif : Roman Blood YdqoZpV
Job : Grim Reaper
Dollars : 3119
Alliance : Magic
https://themagicgames.rpg-board.net

Roman Blood Empty Re: Roman Blood

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:20 pm