The Magic Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Candyland CoutureShadowplay Topsites
Scrolling
Credits
This skin was created by Captain Knows Best using tutorials by Hardrock, Glintz and Asistencia Foroactivo.
Edits were done by Tony of TMG. The graphics also by Tony of TMG.

The fandoms The Hunger Games and Harry Potter were created by none other than Suzanne Collins and J.K. Rowling. The plot was created and developed by the staff team at TMG. All subplots, characters, etc. are product of TMG Members. Please don't steal it isn't nice.
Thank You

Go down
KEENAN Z. WILLOW
KEENAN Z. WILLOW
District Twelve
District Twelve
Gif : Keenan Z. Willow Tumblr_inline_mhehltDNpm1rcheh4
Job : Slave
Dollars : 3069
Alliance : Magic

Keenan Z. Willow Empty Keenan Z. Willow

Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:32 am

KEENAN Z. WILLOW
18 -- DISTRICT 12 -- SLAVE -- WIZARD -- SAMUEL LARSEN

"Zachary," she said. "When I'm gone always remember me." ..

This is what my mother told me before the passed from me right in front of my face. I'm Keenan, however my mother referred to me as my middle name, Zachary. My last name is Willow. I think it sort of fits me, I'm calm. Willows weep, but I don't cry that much. But I cried after my mother passed. I already didn't have a father, he left us when we were young to work for the Capitol as a Peacekeeper. He was careless. I have hatred built up towards him. Maybe I should fix that. Or maybe not.

As for me, after all of this I was of course sent into the slave system because I was only 12. On top of that, I was still almost able to be  Reaped. So my owner could deem me reapable if they didn't want me anymore. I was never beaten. At least not physically. I'm 18 now, and I'm scared that my owner will just let me be reaped into the Games this year. He had been saving me for so long. But I'm getting older and longer, larger, he must be scared. So am I.

TONY -- MALE -- 15 -- CENTRAL

EPISKEY
EPISKEY
Administrator
Administrator
Gif : Keenan Z. Willow YdqoZpV
Job : Grim Reaper
Dollars : 3119
Alliance : Magic
https://themagicgames.rpg-board.net

Keenan Z. Willow Empty Re: Keenan Z. Willow

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:29 pm